RULES / DO’s & DONT’s
There are no In/Out privileges or Re-Entry to the parking area. Make sure
you have what you need when you enter the parking lot.
Bug Spray (ideally without deet)
Blanket or chair for seating in designated areas
Hat for shade
Bandana for dust
Earplugs (especially for minors)
Camera (point and shoot)
Government issued photo ID if you plan to enter the Beer Garden
Cigarette Smokers, bring an empty plastic bottle or sealable plastic container
for your cigarette butts. Please take responsibility for your own waste.
DO NOT BRING…
Outside Food and Drink
Pets (except for service animals)
Professional Photography Equipment
• Bag searches will be performed at all entrances. Any items not permitted will
have to be returned to your vehicle.
• No Camping is permitted at the concert grounds or the on-site parking area.
There are several designated campgrounds in the area. For a list of local
CLICK HERE -
ON SITE SERVICES:
Vendors will be on site serving food, snacks, water and beverages.
There will be a beer garden (restricted to those 19+).
The site will have several ATM’s. To avoid line-ups bring in the cash you think
you will require for the day.
Merchandise Tents selling Artist items will be onsite.
Portable Toilets with wash stations
• Saugeen Summer Nights is a festival.
• Doors Thursday and Friday are 5pm Saturday 3pm.
• Tickets are for the festival not individual artists
• Artists are subject to change without notice.
• All ticket sales are final no refund or exchange.
• Saugeen Summer Nights is a RAIN or SHINE event.
Benefitting Charitable Organizations